My Pages

Putri Nurul Hidayati. Pasuruan. Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Favorite Teacher



            Admiring someone is a start of opening of knowledge; you can admire one's personal qualities because it can make us having great desire to emulate the greatness of someone who we admire.
            Someone whom I admire is not my mom or dad because in my opinion admiring she/he is an obligation that we can more understand, respect and love she/he for her/his kindness that will not be infinitely of all time.
            I admire to my teacher. She is my English professional teacher. Her complete name is Ouly Vy Emiliya, M.Ed. Most students call her Mom. Ouly. She is beautiful and tall. She has a pointed nose and fair skin. She married with one child.
            I admire her because she has some achievement. She is kind, discipline, and wise. She had ever got a scholarship for her master to Australia University. She can speak English well. She teaches me many things, including knowledge, motivation and inspiration that can make me more spirit and diligent to study hard for preparation of my future.

0 komentar:

 
Powered By Blogger